addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have one in dirt, my peat moss bog for the carnivorous plants and one in the deck pond. The one in the deck pond is blooming a lot compared to the dirt one. But the dirt one is a bigger plant. Both will get sun smacked we just don't have shade pure sun.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have one in dirt, my peat moss bog for the carnivorous plants and one in the deck pond. The one in the deck pond is blooming a lot compared to the dirt one. But the dirt one is a bigger plant. Both will get sun smacked we just don't have shade pure sun.
why don't you have one of your deer stand next to it, addy? :p

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lmao try snacking away....................dog on lap, watching tv, trying to read all the posts, having a drink a typo is acceptable I hope!
Spent the day chasing a slow leak. Finally found it the liner between the three loop ponds, plants had started growing there, collecting dirt, putting roots into the pond and pushing down the liner. Pulled the plants, pulled the rocks, raised the liner. Should be fixed.

It was one of those drip leaks, surprising how much leaks out with the slightest leak.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9B
Country
United States
@DerSchoeneBahnhof But don’t pull it up! Supposedly it stays dormant during the warm weather, but can pop back up once it gets cooler in the fall!
Thanks for the advice, no plan to remove it!

Plants can be surprisingly strong. Mint plant on a floating container crashed to the bottom a few months ago after the fabric failed. It is now growing back from the bottom and has reached the surface! :cool:

Ask a Question