Muck Vac

Reaction score
Opened box but vac is good as new, tried to use it once but don't have enough water pressure from our outside hose (requires 50 psi). I missed the return time to send it back to the retailer so I figured I'd offer it here. Make offer and pay shipping. Hope someone can use it. Thanks.
Beth

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Rbritt said:
Opened box but vac is good as new, tried to use it once but don't have enough water pressure from our outside hose (requires 50 psi). I missed the return time to send it back to the retailer so I figured I'd offer it here. Make offer and pay shipping. Hope someone can use it. Thanks.
Beth

Post what kind of muck vac to help them decide if they want it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha DrDave...........in others words, Malak if you are doing the whacky weed and then the vacuuming say bye, bye to the fishies :bouncycig:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe it helps you see so good you think you have double amounts of fishies :alieneyesa:
Maybe it helps you see so good you think you can swim w/ the fishes :surfing:
And maybe it helps you see so good you think you are one of the fishes :lol::lol::lol:

Reaction score
Seriously though, I have minnows... no way you could "see' them 2-3 feet down. Hopefully they would stay away from the scary noisemaking thing. Like when your doc puts his gloves on.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A few would prolly get sucked up but some would I'm sure learn from their former buddies which no longer exist in their world anymore, wouldn't ya think? I don't know if they are that smart or like you said, the noise would scare them. But then you know how inquisitive they can be. When I've gone in the pond they eventually come and pick at my legs even tho at first they might be scared. Ha ha to the doctor...........run for you lives :alieneyesa:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Maybe don't flip it on until you are touching the bottom? I did save some snails after i mucked the little ponds bottoms with a shop vac.

Yeah jw they will be screaming go back go back it is a .vac. job lmao

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i have a muc vac...it works fine...its nothing like a shopvcac...it hooks up to your garden hose and discharges out the end of a hose. it also discharges pond water as you vacuum...use when you do waterchanges...2 birds 1 stone.... a muc vac should be great on a small preformed pond. to hard to vacuum with all my plants

http://www.gardeners.com/Muck-Vac/La...FcW5KgodjjehIg

Ask a Question