my baby koi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
When I take pics, they download into Microsoft Picture Manager. I go in and resize all pics that I post down to 35%. That seems to be the magic number. But, it will depend on what pixels you have your camera set on. If I don't resize them, they are too large. So, before you post them (and I think you can only post maybe 10 per post), try to resize them. If you resize down to about 1500x1300, that is perfect, it seems.

minnowman

minnowman
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Thanks Larkin and Country. I don't know whether the posting problem is with this forum, or windows 8, or hughesnet, or a combination of the three, but it Is too frustrating and time consuming to deal with. I'll just stop posting for a while.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I send all my pics to photo bucket, and just paste it on the site
It helps me not having to think to much

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I just upload, no re-sizing or anything, old xp lap top. Was using photo bucket then they put on a limit if I did not pay all pictures were replaced with a gray square. So don't use them anymore.

Reaction score
How cute! They really have some nice colors. I would love to raise some baby koi. I am currently down to only one black koi though. I am hoping to get a few more this spring and maybe some goldfish or something similar.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
minnoman what you really need to do now my friend is seperate them off and take a shot of each baby individually so we can get a good look at them .
We can then look at the good or bad points of each koi and comment on them .
It would be a fun exersise for all of us koi keepers koiguy would probably be the master amongst us in choosing .
Val and I look forwards to looking at them .

Dave

Ask a Question