sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Kitty litter can really damage a pump bad .It will gunk it up bad .That is why i took the pump out of my lotus lily pond and just put in a air hose .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I need a elf helper too around here! I need to get out and get working outside on my brunt greenhouse, but my get up and go got up and left! ! Maybe just another cup of coffee and then it will be nice and warm out side. HELP!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well see it went like this.... I was laying on the ground trying to drag the oil filter pot of lilies that was on top of the filter box off..... And..... Well I should let you guys guess what happened. I mean imagine what you would do and then think the opposite...
Ready?
I FRICKEN DROPPED IT!!!!

Yeah I did. I know. I now have 2. Count 'em 2 bucket of kitty litter and lilies lying in the bottom of my pond.
*Sigh*
I feel like I'm going in the wrong direction here.

On a good note..... In 10 days I'll be in Disney. Maybe I can smuggle home a dwarf. I think I've gotta go with Doc, if he can't fix it, at least he can share his meds.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have a good disney fix! What is a few more tiny pieces of kitty litter in the bottom of the pond.

Reaction score
Well see it went like this.... I was laying on the ground trying to drag the oil filter pot of lilies that was on top of the filter box off..... And..... Well I should let you guys guess what happened. I mean imagine what you would do and then think the opposite...
Ready?
I FRICKEN DROPPED IT!!!!

Yeah I did. I know. I now have 2. Count 'em 2 bucket of kitty litter and lilies lying in the bottom of my pond.
*Sigh*
I feel like I'm going in the wrong direction here.

On a good note..... In 10 days I'll be in Disney. Maybe I can smuggle home a dwarf. I think I've gotta go with Doc, if he can't fix it, at least he can share his meds.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I was laughing my butt of when I read this!

Ask a Question