My Dog the Copycat

Reaction score
Kamio is a Lab I rescued. One day I brought these metal animals, made from parts of tools, home from a yardsale. Well I had them placed around the house to just look at before deciding where I wanted to put them. And, everytime I'd put one of these things down, my funny dog would go sit by it. And, I think she was trying to be like it, or look like it. Or, make sure I noticed she could be one, too. She's posing with an impression...funny dog
bog plan 071.JPGbog plan 072.JPG
The only one she didn't sit by, was a Turtle made out of a shovel head. I have two turtles...hmmmm, maybe she's already tried that one. Yeah, she knows she can't copycat a turtle!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Silly cute dog, she just wants to make sure she doesn't get cheated and wants to be in the limelight so you don't forget about her
xmassmiley22.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Maybe trying to give you a hint ,she wants a buddy to play with .

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with all of you. Due to circumstances, that kept me from having the ability to do things with her that we used to do together....i would agree with all of the above.
A major move.....1 week into that, a major bone break that required an 8 day hospital stay. Then shortly after that recovery, was a total knee replacement, which, unfortunately, has not been what I had hoped for. All in the past three years.
But, she is still my favorite companion...has her own bedsss, one in the bedroom with me...gets brushed every single day...eats the best food made for dogs (not bought in stores)...has 50plus stuffed animals she calls her babies.....and is constantly by my side. That's my girl Kamio...aka Velcro.

She's a very good dog,too.

Susan

Ask a Question