j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I would not like seeing the snakes in my rafters! Lots of exciting stuff to do there for sure. Never a dull boring moment. Love the pix,cool dog and sorry you lost your monkey

Reaction score
You can have the monkey JW. There are a LOT of things to do here. Right now I'm working on Badfinger Baby Blue...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Like the song but hope you aren't getting to deep into it feeling bad about how things turned out for you. I can picture you sitting out side strumming your guitar w/ your rum and 7 wasn't it? You'll get through this and hope she will too.

Reaction score
Like the song but hope you aren't getting to deep into it feeling bad about how things turned out for you. I can picture you sitting out side strumming your guitar w/ your rum and 7 wasn't it? You'll get through this and hope she will too.

I'm not wallowing in sorrow, it was my choice to get the divorce. When I do get sentimental, I just remember the nights I had to leave and sleep in the jungle just to get away from her drunk, abusive self.

I really am enjoying life right now, my acoustic/electric is fine without an amp, but today I'll play with my wah wah pedal and fuzz box.

Gonna start cleaning the back yard today, I took some "before" pictures and will post them later.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sleep in the jungle? Yikes w/ the glowing eyes staring at your carcass all night w/ their mouths salivating while you sleep :eek:

Ask a Question