My fat fat koi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
image.jpg

You can barely see the poor little guy beneath him. Who happens to be only a few months younger than this beast. Lol. Dang fish thinks he's a cow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 71191

You can barely see the poor little guy beneath him. Who happens to be only a few months younger than this beast. Lol. Dang fish thinks he's a cow.
We have two koi both 27 years old one is a good 26 " whilst the other rescued from a tank with an Oscar as a tank mate has never gotten any bigger than 6"
The big fella is a nice example of an Orange Ogon cant see what your little guy is though as there are too many pllets floating above him :D

Dave

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Cool big fish with the nice orange color! I have a big 22 year old koi that is orange too, and she has a really big mouth! Koi are like dogs.... the puppies with the biggest paws grow to be the biggest dogs... while the baby koi with the biggest mouth, grows to be the biggest koi!!
IMAG1580.jpg
IMAG1586.jpg

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
And the people with the biggest mouths......... grow up to be politicians!
John
Provincial elections coming up soon in Ontario! Our choice; Larry, Curly or Moe. No matter what happens, we get a stooge for premier!!! :rage:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Pretty pictures of your koi. I have noticed that with my goldfish too. Literally the fish with the biggest mouths eat the most food and grow more than a similar sized fish that has a smaller mouth.

Ask a Question