My goldfish are swimming at the very surface...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I thought a couple of my koi had gone blind over the winter. I threw in some Cheerios and 2 fish were totally missing the food. Everybody good now, guess they were just still half asleep from winter.
That's funny, I noticed the same thing. They would come up and miss the food.
Yeah, kind of slow-mo, exactly like me in the morning!

They say dogs look like their owners. Maybe fish act like their owners!

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't. I beleave I do not need it yet. There are only 2 fish in 650 gallons of water.
I also have two goldfish in a very large pond. Never used a pump for years but the change, when I did put a pump in, was amazing... twenty-year-old goldfish literally jumping for joy. They are So much livelier now playing in the current caused by the pump

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't. I beleave I do not need it yet. There are only 2 fish in 650 gallons of water.
I also have two goldfish in a very large pond. Never used a pump for years but the change, when I did put a pump in, was amazing... twenty-year-old goldfish literally jumping for joy. They are So much livelier now playing in the current caused by the pump
I I do not need it yet. There are only 2 fish in 650 gallons of water.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@jennycivrac welcome to the forum if you look above the beginning of your sentence you see the persons name your responding to. and right above that is a date that is the date when that post was made so in this case its almost 3 years old. we welcome adding to aold posts for others who like your self found something that worked to share . but i wouldn't look for a response from the person some of us have been here too long..

Ask a Question