My New Fish!

Reaction score
Got some new fish, so starting over again and will be more careful this time round.

I've had them for about 10 days now and they are doing great! They are slowly adapting to me and will finally eat in the open with me watching.

4 Shubies, 5 orange and white comets, and 1 Yellow/Gold comet. They are beautiful fish with long flowing tails and are really graceful to watch as they swim. They are almost as graceful as koi are. I love them!

They came from a friend of mine here in town and are 7" long. Give or take. Some are shorter in length, but all are pretty big. My pond is actually larger than hers and is deeper, too!

Here is a vid of them eating in front of me for the first time. It also lists their names. :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Love your pretty fish and their long tails! I like the sound of your water now too. How do you remember all those names and who is who? :razz:

Ask a Question