My pond 2012

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thanks! I sure enjoy my pond and find myself fiddling with it everyday...had a bought with string algea on the waterfall and around the edges this spring but cleaned up the waterfall with peroxide (and alot of paper towels) and the stuff on the edges seems to stay small and the fish like to eat or play in it so I just pull it out somewhat. The water is clear as you can see (thank goodness). Sure wish you could see my 2 black fantails but they are hard as heck to see with the dark bottom of the pond...the netting came loose on the one spot since we had 3 inches of rain the other night and the stakes I have holding it under the rocks must have became drenched in water and came loose. I've tried to incorporate differing sized rocks...wood chunks...clam shells around to give it some character. Over all the whole pond takes up about 14 ft x 9 total around a 5x8 preformed pond. I'm amazed at all the birds who come visit to take a bath/drink in the waterfall...but it's awesome! Thanks all again!

Ask a Question