j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh neat plants will add a lot to it and the fish will love them. You do know that koi like to nibble on the plants and rearrange them for you and they have their own way of doing it which you may not agree with! Feng Shui Koi Deco. Inc,lol!

Reaction score
kabob
20120322_201901.jpg

nom nom nom
20120322_202914.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very romantic! and then.....................Geez, it all looked so delicious and then whamo you ate it all up and didn't leave us one little smidgen left! :LOL:

Reaction score
I have several people who want one, however I dont think I could charge enough to make it worth my time. I have roughly 30 hours and 500 bucks in this. I know I could do it quicker, and probably a little cheaper now that I know what I am doing, and have a template.

How much would you guys pay for one of these? Obviously it would be better quality as I know better what I am doing. The pond area is 6' x 18" x 13" the bar area is 1 foot bigger.

Reaction score
No, no glass, but I did make a removable screen to prevent the koi from jumping out. And yes, that is a chip bag floating in the water, I have dumb drunk friends.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
maybe a piece of galss would be appropriate... keeping the fish in, and your drunken buddy's, fingers, drinks, and garbage out!

Reaction score
You could always put an ad in locally or craigslist and see what kind of response you get.....
I love the idea of glass as well but, how would you feed them without moving the glass all the time? Maybe a little ledge inset to hold the glass or acrylic and one end to have a hinge to lift and feed....a lot of possibilities...

Reaction score
Hope your friends are smarter than mine.
I can just see inviting some for dinner, my idiot friends thinking its a sushi bar, and ...

Ask a Question