My pond photos

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thanks CE for the offer, what I am looking for now is parrots feather. If you want any of this obedient plant PM me, I can take some out and send to you.

Reaction score
taherrmann4 said:
Thanks CE for the offer, what I am looking for now is parrots feather. If you want any of this obedient plant PM me, I can take some out and send to you.
If you dont mind waiting a week or two, I'll have a bunch of Parrots Feather I can send you. Had a bunch of extra that got left in a 60" kiddie pool last year that is just starting to come back, It will look great in another month, things are just starting back up here, but can send some sooner. Just want to see more green growth before sending any to anyone.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My parrots feather is taking off could send you some too if need, lots of growing tips

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
My parrots feather is just beginning to grow, too. Lots of tips, but none have made it to the surface. I tucked several plants into the lily pots, just to see if they would root and grow, and I guess they did! Now, I'll have to be careful when I repot those lilies. ... parrots feather will likely get it's own pot. Yes, Todd, I would love a start of the Obedient plant! I'll PM you, thanks!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My bog plants have really started growing the first pic was taken a week ago and the others today.

P1040990.JPG

P1050006.JPG

CE these are the obedient plant I am going to send your way.
P1050007.JPG

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Tmann I need a pic of your pelican
If I could ever get the tree guy here to top my cypress trees so I could cut them down I want to carve my own pelicans
With the stumps,

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Thanks Tmann
I planted my cypress in 1990 in my bog the roots are starting to mess my stones up and I don't want them to get my brick
I carved lots of ducks in the past , two birds will down there will be easy to look at

Ask a Question