mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hi Mike-
You are in my neighborhood as we are in so. Md. How big is your pond? It looks like you used 4x4s. Used them to build a bog last year and am considering them for a new 10x10 pond as the 2x12s we used for our old pond are bowing out.

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the responses.
i built it about a month ago using 10ft 4X4 it is 21 inches tall (4X4 are actually 3.5x3.5) water depth about 20 inches. 3 days ago my 8yr old son and i were helping a friend clean out her pond and we found the frogs there she freaked when they popped out so gave them to my son. so we put them in and i have been catching them at night and releasing them into the lake down the street. telling him they ran away. funny thing is i thought they were all gone then this morning my wife went to take the kids out and found one in the back seat of my explorer. it was in there for 3 days lol
so one more night of frog hunting for me.
also got the 5 fish when we got the frogs she wanted to get rid of her comets and keep her shubunkins.

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
thank goodness for that for one min i thought frogs could jump that high ...and i have a raised pond too and was panicing frogs were going to get in it ...im scared silly of them ! :)

Ask a Question