My ponds progress

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well it's been a week now that I've been working on this off and on...found out large rocks stink to move alone and tear up your arms! But is all worth it I would hope in the end. Hopefully the picture works. I've never build a pond before and it is an intersting project to say the least!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice, like the water fall and the rock work. Love rocks!

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Looks Good !!!
Your arms can heal all summer while you kick back buy the pond

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Definitley worth all the hard work in the end. But it really never ends, because you always see something you want to change or tweak. I thought I was finished going in the neighborhood looking for rock five years ago but I always seem to need more, whether I am adding on or redoing something else. That is what makes it a hobby.

Reaction score
I completely understand about lifting rocks!! My knees were still hurting from last weekend of climb out of the pond get a rock, climb down, climb up, get a rock, climb down. I did that again this weekend. Could really use a massage. Your pond looks great.

We got the last of our rocks from a friend that has a lot of property and said please take all we want.

Reaction score
Fantastic job...those preforms are not so easy to dig in, I did one last year....and your falls is great, I think mine on the preform will be redone this year. I have an old short old fasion handle pump I might use instead. Once you get your landscaping filled in and the plants in the pond it will be heaven

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Look at all your efforts.............the pain and discomfort was worth it all in the beautiful end results. Nice looking stones :confused:
You got that waterfall so it flows just perfect and even :cool:

Ask a Question