mystery holes in the liner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your suggestions
I do have daughters, aged in their late 30s , on this occasion I feel they are innocent!
The heron is a possibility - but he's a damn poor shot!
The liner is thick Butyl laid over pond matting (I am not sure what the correct name is but it is designed to provide extra padding to resist punctures).
Still a mystery

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Moles did chew my liner in several spots and the holes were small also .I am guessing when water came out they would stop chewing and go to another spot .The moles were after grubs so when I replaced the liner I put lots of milky spore on the dirt and the used roofing paper I had left from the house build as a preliner and then used the stuff that you are supposed to put under the liner next .Milky spore kills the grubs that the moles chew on .I suspect it may have been mice also since i live in the country where field mice are bad .I also have seen large damp bugs that chew liners at a neighbors house .The bugs were huge and dark brownish red .

Ask a Question