I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well, yay to one of those things.

I thought politics and political views were not allowed here @Becky ? If they are I will start posting them.
We all know who the person is we are talking about here and if insinuations about politics are allowed I guess I can post those too? It's obvious from your liking Jb's post that you and and I'm sure others don't like our president but can we all either post about him or just keep are views quiet about all politics including insinuations? Arguments can be started over political insinuations too ya know.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I thought this was a nature and wildlife thread, not a let's hate Trump political thread?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ducklings who lost their family and found our pond. we were catching them and bringing them in every night for the first week now it's graduated to staying out all night on their own
Pond ducklings  (1 of 3).JPG
Pond ducklings Quackers   (2 of 2).JPG
Pond ducklings  (1 of 1).JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I thought politics and political views were not allowed here @Becky ? If they are I will start posting them.
We all know who the person is we are talking about here and if insinuations about politics are allowed I guess I can post those too? It's obvious from your liking Jb's post that you and and I'm sure others don't like our president but can we all either post about him or just keep are views quiet about all politics including insinuations? Arguments can be started over political insinuations too ya know.

@j.w , when you said "Yay to Air Force One and you know who!". You were probably insinuating more than I was.

My initial post was simply to share that I saw Air Force One. The "can't escape him" part was in reference to the fact that he was in town and the coverage was non-stop and unavoidable. It was a huge story, and protests were literally on my street. I went down to the lake to escape it all, and Air Force One showed up.

My "yay to one of those things" comment was simply in response to what you said. You insinuated first. Frankly, it doesn't matter who's in the plane, because I hate politics as a whole, but love aircraft. In fact, I was excited to also see a Coast Guard helicopter zoom over me that day, and I'm looking forward to an airshow coming up. I'm always excited to see different aircraft. Never been excited to see politicians of any party.

You shouldn't be so quick to jump, though I know that seems to be the way people are lately, and that's :poop:. I won't lie, it really bugs me that even you, someone who I've gotten along with perfectly fine since the day I joined this forum can be instantly defensive when there was nothing to defend, and no argument ever intended.

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Let's back it down. There are those that like Trump there are those that do not. It is easy to mis-read a statement in a forum. Keep the peace.

I can see the statements both ways. He takes over when a visit occurs. We see it a lot living so close to DC.

Go back to wildlife, don't make the thread a WILD one.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Though I have enjoyed sharing my build and watching others with there's. I would trade off all these electronic forums and twitters and facebooks go back to the old days. Where there was no hiding behind words. Where the desires of a few who work hard can cause so much turmoil in todays society. When people feel in America that they are being attacked they have no clue what it's like to truly be in danger. We are all so lucky we can go to the grocery store and buy what ever food we'd like TO FEED OUR FAMILIES, go home and turn on the air conditioner, turn the faucet and have clean drinking water. Money in our pockets REGARDLESS what political party is at the helm ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR " A " HOT DOG between three people. Stop trying to make things worse and start making the best at what we have to work WITH. So many outside our country want to see us fall flat on our face and they do there most to make it happen every day Stop helping them!!!!!! P L E A S E

B

Burd

My last house,I handled a baby jay so much he came around me, I started giving him peanuts. He would find what room I was in in my house and beg for a peanut. Actually tapped on the window to get my attention. Lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@j.w , when you said "Yay to Air Force One and you know who!". You were probably insinuating more than I was.

My initial post was simply to share that I saw Air Force One. The "can't escape him" part was in reference to the fact that he was in town and the coverage was non-stop and unavoidable. It was a huge story, and protests were literally on my street. I went down to the lake to escape it all, and Air Force One showed up.

My "yay to one of those things" comment was simply in response to what you said. You insinuated first. Frankly, it doesn't matter who's in the plane, because I hate politics as a whole, but love aircraft. In fact, I was excited to also see a Coast Guard helicopter zoom over me that day, and I'm looking forward to an airshow coming up. I'm always excited to see different aircraft. Never been excited to see politicians of any party.

You shouldn't be so quick to jump, though I know that seems to be the way people are lately, and that's :poop:. I won't lie, it really bugs me that even you, someone who I've gotten along with perfectly fine since the day I joined this forum can be instantly defensive when there was nothing to defend, and no argument ever intended.

Yes I was insinuating more than you at that point as i (even me) am tired of all of the running him down about everything nowadays. Lots are defensive now because of all the hate.

On the rest of what you just said. I'll leave it alone and maybe from now on we shouldn't bring up anything to do w/politics, including his plane or his visits. It's all politics and things are pretty volatile now.

We can get along just fine as far as I'm concerned if we stay away from anything political. I love your posts on nature and wildlife and hope this doesn't bring a divide between us. Lets just forget about it all and I'm sorry if I bugged you on being defensive but it does bother me that there is so much hate involved w/this president. Guess I am involved in it much more than you are so it effects me more and since we were told we cannot talk politics and @Becky liked what you said that made me think it was ok for me to respond w/my views. Can we forget all this and just go back to pond life?

Ask a Question