Need "guidance" on how to prodeed with a block wall for bog

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@tbendl How did you negotiate the curves when you set the blocks? I've seen some places where they have cut "wedges" for that, but seems like a PITA!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@tbendl How did you negotiate the curves when you set the blocks? I've seen some places where they have cut "wedges" for that, but seems like a PITA!
My masterpiece painting. I know I should add a copyright tag on it but I'mma trust you.
I made sure the corners touched. packed the gaps with sand, covered with that tar paper and then rocked on the outside.
Screenshot 2017-05-02 11.43.21.png

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Here is a manufacturer chart on height reinforcing requirements for Landscape wall block. Anything over 3 feet does require reinforcement, in this chart they use geotextile. Stay under 3 feet and there should not be an issue.
Keep in mind that all wall block such as those described in the links provided by @TAHOE incorporate a 'lip' to insure proper set-back.

Last edited:

Ask a Question