sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mine are over 2 feet long and sure wish someone had told me how big they get ,no growth food or they would be bigger than they are .I also only feed them 2 or 3 times a week

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Mine are over 2 feet long and sure wish someone had told me how big they get ,no growth food or they would be bigger than they are .I also only feed them 2 or 3 times a week
Have you got a big pond? Can they stay small because of pond size and still live a good life

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There is a video ponddigger did on you tube about crowded and over grown koi in a small pond

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Ponding can be exciting, but also heartbreaking if not done correct. Take you're time, a few minutes reading articles here will help minimize poor results and disappointments. I too started keeping fish in an aquarium, I enjoyed it but seemed never satisfied, always wanted more, more plants, more fish, more water! Seems the pond has satisfied my itch. You too will enjoy ponding.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Ponding can be exciting, but also heartbreaking if not done correct. Take you're time, a few minutes reading articles here will help minimize poor results and disappointments. I too started keeping fish in an aquarium, I enjoyed it but seemed never satisfied, always wanted more, more plants, more fish, more water! Seems the pond has satisfied my itch. You too will enjoy ponding.
Yeah the fish in a pond do miracle s they grow fast and the color s look better

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Yeah I love my pond s might have to build a bigger one soon well I'll wait and see

Ask a Question