Need help solving a problem

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Sarcastic? Not at all. You should quote your source when you copy and paste though.

Algae fall in the domain Eukaryota along with land plants and various other non-animal life forms. My elementary approach to science goes back to "animal, vegetable, mineral" - way back to my old buddy Linneas.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Sarcastic? Not at all. You should quote your source when you copy and paste though.

Algae fall in the domain Eukaryota along with land plants and various other non-animal life forms. My elementary approach to science goes back to "animal, vegetable, mineral" - way back to my old buddy Linneas.

Technically algae are not in the plant kingdom but are considered Protists which is a separate kingdom. They are, however Eukaryotes.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
algae is algae just like moss is moss .Never knew that so many kinds .OH poor momma bird is out here again looking for her babies .She looks in the door at me ,how sad

Ask a Question