need help with Jebao CF-30 filter

Reaction score
If anyone has one of these I sure could use your opinion.My filter just started leaking right behind were the hoses hook up.When I took that piece off there are 3 o rings but they dont look bad.If someone has had the same problem or knows what I am talking about please help me out

Attachments

• SDC11408.JPG
    SDC11408.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 710
  • SDC11409.JPG
    SDC11409.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 774
  • SDC11410.JPG
    SDC11410.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 640

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Very few on here use pressure filters at all. Hopefully someone that has used that unit in the past will chime in that can help. I will say look and see if any of the orings have a flat edge in them. If so they probably need replacing. Orings can look fine and still causing leaking issues.

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
was it leaking by the inlet or the outlet? I have one of these, but mine has the uv filter with it. only 2nd season so no problems yet, but I am familiar with the design

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
have you tried a plumbing supply store or ebay with a search for jebao replacement parts? other option is to email the company and see what it would cost to order them from them

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
can you take pictures of the hoses connected and where you see the water leaking? on the bright side you found replacement o-rings and let me know where I could get them if necessary

Ask a Question