sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
giant fiberglass flower pot with plants and a pump and it looks great and adds a relaxing sound to your entry .You could probably use a indoor tank pump .Those big flower pots are not really expensive but look great I am thinking of it for out side my side door .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh I can buy the big flower pot here for 55 dollars .If you look at guitarmans cistern pond he is using one of those big pots .I can get a clay one cheaper.Been thinking about one of my baskets I built ,a piece of liner a small pump and done
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:56002]

Attachments

• nj2011 323.JPG
    nj2011 323.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 264

studiovette

GS PETE
Reaction score
I deff like the planter idea, it's cheap and simple and will add a nice touch as you come into my house from the front. If my rear patio door is open on a cool day you hear the pond in the backyard so I would like the same type of feeling from the front if your sitting out there. Just need to decide if I want to keep it simple with some decorative stone and gravel or actually add plant life.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used a concrete mixing tub and one of those plastic grid pallets (free).I think there made of fiberglass .I did have to cut it though ,but that was easy ,just used a jig saw .I did it for my mother in law and dad in law years ago and when they passed it was a selling feature every one loved.I planted elephant ears around the back of it ..Wish I had taken a pic but sad to say I didn't and that was back in 2007 .

Ask a Question