New additions from Raingarden YeyYey

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
so today my two additions came by mail. After a few hours of adjusting period I put them in my indoor tank where they will be spending the winter.

They are stil very jumpy :)

IMG_6919.JPG

IMG_6923.JPG

IMG_6928.JPG

IMG_6930.JPG

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
They look much better than the last batch! ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Just looking at your new arrivals @Nepen you can tell the difference between ebay and dealerships cyristal clear water not stressed and more inportantly no comeback on diseases etc a win win for you

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
haha yea it's way better than the last batch alright! @cas that one still in a bucket... no taker yet.

@Dave 54 the water they came in was pretty nasty by the time I got them, filled with poop eventhough they were fast for a day. I put them in a bowl and add my water to it about 4 times until i put them in my tank. But yea, they are healthy and exploring their new home now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
however my frienmd when was the last time you cleaned the gravel in the tank it looks to be greatly in need of it .
Are those tropicals in with them ?......you should never really mix the two

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great looking fish! I don't spend extra on mine, after they are in the pond, they blend in with everybody else. Too much water room to hide in.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
hahah @Dave 54 Yes I agree! But I just did it yesterday. I'm having a lot of problem with black algae, it made everything look dirty. I love the fuzzy green ones though. None of my fish will eat those algae and I tried hard to clean them (hand clean them) but they spread to the gravel and I couldnt hand pick all the gravel :oops: the part of the tank in the picture is at the corner where I didnt pick the gravel with hair up yet... it's better than it looks, i promise :)

@addy1 I dont have as much fish as you do so I can tell each and everyone of them so I'm pretty picky of the ones i put in the pond.

@peter hillman I like how it's white at the tail part. I like the white one because I dont have white in my pond yet and I like the red cheek!

@Faebinder They do have some nice ones. It took me a long time to decide to buy because the price is high, but I hope to have babies from them with lots of interesting colors!

The last fish I bought from them is a yellow watonai that turned orange in summer and now turning back to yellow in winter... fascinating....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Update this morning ;)

IMG_6948.JPG

IMG_6949.JPG

I just got a new CO2 tank so my plants just start growing again (they died off ;( )

The fish are not scared of me anymore. Happy with my choice.

Ask a Question