New from New England

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just browsing around the internet reading about koi, and stopped on your forum. It certainly seems very welcoming!

I've kept indoor aquaria for my whole life, over 50 years, and have seen SO many changes! We put our first (and only, so far) pond in in the spring of 1999. Two of my original koi, who had been in my indoors aquarium before the pond came to be, are still with me. They are about 12-13 years old now. Newer members are three smaller koi, one shubunkin, and 3 comets. A few others have come and gone over the years, but luckily not many!

That's my brief intro. I'm glad to have found you!

DianeW

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just browsing around the internet reading about koi, and stopped on your forum. It certainly seems very welcoming!

I've kept indoor aquaria for my whole life, over 50 years, and have seen SO many changes! We put our first (and only, so far) pond in in the spring of 1999. Two of my original koi, who had been in my indoors aquarium before the pond came to be, are still with me. They are about 12-13 years old now. Newer members are three smaller koi, one shubunkin, and 3 comets. A few others have come and gone over the years, but luckily not many!

That's my brief intro. I'm glad to have found you!

DianeW

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome sit and stay for a whilel

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome sit and stay for a whilel

Reaction score
Welcome Diane! I started with aquariums many years ago,..it seemed a natural progression to move to ponds as soon as I bought my first home. I think the ponds are much easier to maintain! Hope you find what you're looking for here,.there are a lot of great resources!

Reaction score
Welcome Diane! I started with aquariums many years ago,..it seemed a natural progression to move to ponds as soon as I bought my first home. I think the ponds are much easier to maintain! Hope you find what you're looking for here,.there are a lot of great resources!

Ask a Question