New Guy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I got bit by the water feature bug about 5-6 years ago and have gone full throttle into it.

Started a business installing ponds and now I run a website selling supplies.

I am a IPPCA approved contractor, and I always love to learn more, and talking to other pond people. So figured I would join on here and chat with you guys, and try and help when I can.

Its such a fun hobby! I love it!

Davin

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcome6700.gif
Davin
Not sure but think ya might have to get permission somehow to sell stuff from your business here. Just giving ya a heads up. Hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to seeing your pond.

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I am not here to spam supplies. If I can be of any help with things people need I will, but just looking to talk and help/learn.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Frogswelcomev.gif

Glad you joined! Davin, chat with the admins about selling stuff, they will tell you the rules. We are rule clueless lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Davin, welcome to the forums!

If you are here to participate in the forums and provide advice to members then I am happy for you to have an unobtrusive link to your website in your signature :)

Ask a Question