Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi! I'm new here. I love my 1000 gallon pond and have been called the "Crazy Koi Lady." As many of you will understand, a live camera on your pond is not so out of the ordinary. I've been told it is!

I've had two remodels and will have it enlarged again at the end of September (the fish keep getting bigger). That will be my final remodel. Isn't it true that you usually have three models before you're happy? I've had my pond for five years now starting out with just a preformed plastic shape from Lowe's. My sister has had a pond for years now and I always love seeing hers. So one day, I decided to have my own. I blame and thank her.

I live in Michigan outside of Detroit so I will be winterizing my pond in the next month or two.

I'm anxious to see what people have posted! I love learning new information about ponds and fish and have questions of my own to post.

Thanks for listening,
Mimi's Closet

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Wonderful to see another member! as always we would love to see pictures of your setup!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Hi and welcome. Yeah, it’s getting to be that time of year, we have winterish weather here now due to a cold front, im bundled up!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1599752242391.gif
@Mimi's Closet

Ask a Question