New Semi-Raised Pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
I finished my new semi-raised pond!

Here is a video:

It's about 500 gallons and has a 100-gallon bog.

I'm still making some changes here and there, but the fish are in, and I love it. I can comfortably sit back and enjoy watching the fish swim. (They were in a 250-gallon patio pond before, and I had to lean over the side to see them, and they would get scared and hide--not much fun.)

In the pond are two commons, two sarasa comets, and 2 fantails. I originally had a pond divider separating the larger fish from the smaller ones, but one little guy got through the net and seemed just fine, so I took down the divider, and all is well. They all enjoy swimming together.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations on a beautifully finished off pond very mice indeed

rgrds

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a big clay bowl that I was thinking of putting in my pond and running the small pump hose up the middle to overflow back in the pond but have to find something sturdy and heavy to hold it up .Think about another clay pot and drill a hole in it to make it a clay tunnel for the fish and put extra liner under it .Have to silicon them together because the bigger koi may knock them over .I saw a pot at concrete world 8 dollars .Going up there with my sister to look .It is just over 3 feet tall
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:57143]

Ask a Question