new to forum

Reaction score
hi all my name is mark i have just started up with a small pond and a few fish this year,thought it would be good to join this forum to get some tips and ideas

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well MARK, youve come to the right place. for the most part we are a freindly bunch and theres an abundance of knowledge here to be shared..got a question, ask it... got an answer, give it!! by the way my name is also MARK. welcome to our group.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome post pictures we love to see ponds.

Reaction score
thanks guys. when i built my pond and put all wirse to the pump underground,what i didnt think of is i cant take the pump in at winter time,so if i leave it running through the winter well belowe where i think it will freeze will it be ok ?

Reaction score
well is it in the water or above ground? i believe it sounds like its above graund so as long as there is no water in it and you turn it off for the winter it should be ok.

:lol:~marino~:lol:

Reaction score
so is your pump a submersible or a kind of pump where it sits out of the water? either way you cant run them through the winter cause you'll get cracked pipes and your pump will freeze over and crack as well........

:lol:~marino~:lol:

Ask a Question