sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
do you have a lowes hardware store there they sell epdm 15x20 for 139 dollars I was just at my lowes here and they lowered the price

Reaction score
I looked at Lowes online and they didn't have anything EPDM in stock at all, not available online or in my local store.

Reaction score
So now I am facing my next step on the ladder of learning.

How do you calculate the width of the spillway I am going to put on my waterfall box.

I am going to be building a triangle shaped box in the corner of my pond. It will be 24in x 24in x 34in, and will be about 18in to where the spillway will be. i have calculated the volume of the box to be approx 57.7gallons (not sure of the math) my pump is a 3600gph. I have found some formulas, but they ask about the thickness of water?!?!? I don't really know how to put all the figures together and come up with a spillway width. Any help or pointers to formulas?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
check out that pet place they have a big store in PA 237 centerville rd Lancaster PA 17603 717-299-5691 .They have that fish place.com also

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my lowes .com has about 12 liners from pvc to epdm liner you just have to look at fountain pumps and you can order it to the store free shipping .

Reaction score
check out that pet place they have a big store in PA 237 centerville rd Lancaster PA 17603 717-299-5691 .They have that fish place.com also

Just looked at the website pretty cool stuff. I will keep them in mind. I have taken the plunge on the liner ordered from the water garden.com. i hope you don't find a better price than what i paid :redface:

Reaction score
My liner arrived today, great service, fast free delivery heavy box though!!

Can't wait to get the lumber and start the build :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Take pics and post pics as you go.
I am thinking about setting my Gopro up to take time lapse photos from a birds-eye view, then i'll put a movie together using the pics. But i will definitely get loads of good pics of the finished pond.

Reaction score
the liners got pretty warm sitting in the driveway in the boxes.

It was too hot for me, I almost died bringing the liner into the garage from the driveway.

Ask a Question