Newbie here. Building a red-slider turtle pond from scratch. HELP!

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Sending good vibes your

So your good vibes have turned into some serendipitous pond luck: Aquascape just put out a video that's perfect for explaining the whole process of pond-building! Check out this one:

The only difference here (other than the size of of the pond) is that they're using a biofalls instead of a bog, and a skimmer instead of an intake bay on this particular pond. Most of the principles are the same. Definitely gives a good introduction to the whole process (I find the speeded up bits in these videos somewhat annoying, and often end up stopping the video every couple of seconds to see what's going on).

Cheers!

-Yael

Reaction score
Country
United States
So your good vibes have turned into some serendipitous pond luck: Aquascape just put out a video that's perfect for explaining the whole process of pond-building! Check out this one:

The only difference here (other than the size of of the pond) is that they're using a biofalls instead of a bog, and a skimmer instead of an intake bay on this particular pond. Most of the principles are the same. Definitely gives a good introduction to the whole process (I find the speeded up bits in these videos somewhat annoying, and often end up stopping the video every couple of seconds to see what's going on).

Cheers!

-Yael
Thank you! I was also thinking about how to do the shelving, and by the looks of the still shot for the video, I think they talk about that too! I am so excited. I will definitely watch it tonight. Thank you so much, and Shabbat Shalom!

Ask a Question