NFL thread!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Ok so it comes down to just a few teams left.

I'm not saying who I'm rooting for but.....

d0898d581c81368d631860ffb04eba2f.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I've never heard that before :ROFLMAO:
What can I say? The Packers get a lot of opportunities to dance during a game!

Haven't heard it before? We have a young whipper snapper in here! :D

This came out in the 90s. I was in college in Milwaukee and was subjected to this torture on local radio on a regular basis :D

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Haven't heard it before? We have a young whipper snapper in here! :D

This came out in the 90s. I was in college in Milwaukee and was subjected to this torture on local radio on a regular basis :D

Not quite that young! I've never been a radio listener, so that's probably why.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Remember the mid 90s my friends where the road to the Superbowl came through Dallas and each year the Packers had to come down to big D.

We're baaaaaack! :D

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_90s-banner.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Remember the mid 90s my friends where the road to the Superbowl came through Dallas and each year the Packers had to come down to big D.

We're baaaaaack! :D

It's not quite the Aikman-Smith era anymore. Dallas is led by rookies now. They've had a successful season, but will they be able to handle the pressure of the NFL playoffs? I'm not so sure about that. Their offense has been tough, though, and the Packers defense is has been pretty bad this year. I think that's largely what the game will come down to. The Cowboys offense and the Packers defense. I don't think this game will mirror what we saw in week 6, but having seen my team get four losses in a row, and then seeing them get 7 wins in a row, I have no idea what to expect.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
It's not quite the Aikman-Smith era anymore. Dallas is led by rookies now. They've had a successful season, but will they be able to handle the pressure of the NFL playoffs? I'm not so sure about that. Their offense has been tough, though, and the Packers defense is has been pretty bad this year. I think that's largely what the game will come down to. The Cowboys offense and the Packers defense. I don't think this game will mirror what we saw in week 6, but having seen my team get four losses in a row, and then seeing them get 7 wins in a row, I have no idea what to expect.

We get 2 of our best pass rushers back and one of our best corners. You guys are pretty beat up.

I will say this. Packer fans are far more loyal. Even when you kept coming down here and losing in the 90s I was in college at Marquette and your fans were always friendly and loyal.\

Hell that freak on channel 12 WISN would always do the sports in full Packer body paint every Friday.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You guys are pretty beat up.
I will say this. Packer fans are far more loyal.

Injuries don't really bother me because its true just about every year. 2010 was one of the worst years for injuries and it led them to win the Super Bowl. I have as much confidence in our second and third-stringers as the starters, except for QB.

Loyalty is easy with a team like GB. They're America's team. Most championships, 2nd most total wins, playoffs nearly annually since the early 90s. There's always something to root for.
I give more credit to fans of teams like the Browns and Bills, who rarely make the playoffs and never win Super Bowls. They may have smaller fanbases but no fans are more loyal than that!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Injuries don't really bother me because its true just about every year. 2010 was one of the worst years for injuries and it led them to win the Super Bowl. I have as much confidence in our second and third-stringers as the starters, except for QB.

Loyalty is easy with a team like GB. They're America's team. Most championships, 2nd most total wins, playoffs nearly annually since the early 90s. There's always something to root for.
I give more credit to fans of teams like the Browns and Bills, who rarely make the playoffs and never win Super Bowls. They may have smaller fanbases but no fans are more loyal than that!

Now please. There is only one America's team and it is the Dallas Cowboys.

We were dubbed it for a reason. We are the most popular team with the most fans and the team that's worth the most. Far more than the Packers. We are worth almost double of the Packers.

We have more super bowl wins than the packers more playoff wins and more appearances in playoffs than the Packers so let's not get nuts. And we have only been around half the time and still have more in all of those categories which makes it even more impressive. I tried being cordial here about the fans but you are off the deep end with your America's Team nonsense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Another cheesehead here backing the Pack. I watched some really poor football played during the 70's and 80's in Milwaukee when the Packers played at County Stadium. As pathetic as they were then we still supported our team. I wish I had been able to afford my mom's season tickets when her health forced her into giving them up. Go Pack go!!!

Ask a Question