Perhaps a lesson for newbies...

Reaction score
ok i got some questions .lol i always do .. anyway are you all saying quilt batting is better than the filter pads at local pond stores , and are you placing it into the filter/pump mechanism , and .... and this is most pertinent ....SHOULD I GO BUY SOME ?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
no you can still use filter pads what quilt batting is for is to pick up the finer stuff and should be cleaned at least once a day

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It will help fight all those nasty algae cells wanting to reproduce in your pond .I have been using it since redoing my pond .I guess you could use it long term as long as you clean it regularly and don't allow it to clog and overflow from your filter .I fold mine neat so it is easy to clean

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my neighbor who has a big fish tank is now using it and likes it better and says it is a heck of a lot cheaper than that stuff at petsmart .So I guess more people trying to be thrifty .

Ask a Question