Poisonous plants

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If it is the same concentration as mine, it has a honey like thickness. It takes a while to pour a shot out of a shot glass because it is so thick. That is an excellant price if that is the case.

Reaction score
I have the same experience with regular Roundup and Poison Ivy- it will kill what you can see, but those root systems are sometimes so extensive that it just won't kill it all. We've got poison ivy covering the front of our propery right now and there's a war in progress. So far I'm 1-1 with it (got it all gone out of my garden beds, but the really established stuff along the road took me out a few weeks ago, and I also had to do the steriod thing to get rid of it. Ugh!) I know they make the special Poison Ivy one so that's going to be Round 3...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
if i think i have even got close to it i wash with the technu soap. It so far has kept me from getting a bad reaction, problem is I don't always know i have gotten close to it.

They say one bush can be a vine, ground cover, bush and go out 50-100 feet from the roots.

Ask a Question