addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My hubby is a non door locker, it is so quiet here, way different than arizona. I still lock up at night though and sleep with a gun lmao, to many years of home invasion news.

Hope all is fine sissy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The police cars started coming down the road 5 and there were 4 of them and 3 unmarked and then 7 5 more came down the road and then right after that was the copter and then 3 more police cars .I know Jody's brother Clint lives right down the road from Jody and Jody's mom and dad and other brother live right out on hwy. 58 .I know Jody's a little strange and so is the whole family .They have had 4 huge drug busts in Axton in the last 6 years 1 on the road I live on just before my house was done .There have been several murders here husbands killing wives and kids .A sign of the times I guess.The cops are still up there yet this morning and it is 8:30 am

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ok now that one be strange even for Axton .I know we have some really weird people living (,and malak don't say I'm one lol)It's funny Jody has this really noisy motorcycle with a radio he plays blasting and is always going up and down the road all hours of the day and night and have not heard him once since this started happening yesterday .Whats funnier we have 3 state cops who live on this road also .Jody only built his house 3 years ago and he just cut enough trees to put in a driveway and his house is hidden back in the woods he has 30 acres and he has no mailbox and warning signs at the bottom of the driveway keep out in big letters .I was up at his house a couple of times ,he invited me to look at his build and he did some work for me on my house

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
why you think he might join the pond forum and come and get me lol .I don.t think he can read or write well ,he has asked me to read things to him he had from the building inspector

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
jw people are strange about property they used to own my neighbor Marty was like that this used to be his land and when I moved here he blamed me for all the traffic on the road ,like yeh I'm the only one who lives on the road .Really then who are all these people going up and down my road geeze.He needed the money he sold the property not me this developement was here for 4 years before I bought

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Don't think they would try anything anyways 1 works for goodyear 1 works for danville utilities and they own Dusty treasures antiques ,there come and get me .I have guns too shoot out at the O.K> Coral lol:lol::lol::regular_waving_emot

Reaction score
I have a story like that. My house was owned by the matriach of a big family and she refused to pay for the sewer line being added to the road. After she died, her family did not want to pay it either and passed-up on a great price for the house. My woman bought it and now it is worth 50% more than that price. Duh! lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
people never learn do they .Thats why I was smart saved and retired at 50 to enjoy life

Ask a Question