United States
First we had mama with an egg sac

DSC03183.jpg

Then mama with babies, tons of babies

DSC03668.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, some really great photos again, Addy. Loved the spider one with the egg and then the baby backpackers! And, your parrots feather is doing wonderfully! I can't wait for my mini/bowl lotus to bloom! Looks like any day now, started to open today. There are 2 more blooms next to it, but they are smaller, will be a while with them. I think I noticed this biggest bloom 2 weeks ago! Taking forever to open up, so hope it's worth the wait. The bloom looks like it will be maybe only 3-4" wide or so. I'm just happy I got one of the plants to live.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
More neat pix addy and cute little bunny. Guess the G-hog kids have traveled on. Thats cool you got a photo of that spider before and after she had her babies. Love your pretty lilies too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The star gazer lilies are in full bloom right now, and they smell so great!

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04066.jpg

The bees love them

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04074.jpg

The pond is hiding on the left side of the photo

DSC04076-1.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just when you don't think it can get any prettier at you place addy..............is does and it's to die for in so much living color!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I got a bunch of lillys blooming right now too, soon my favorite Casa Blancas should bloom, and when they do the whole front yard smells so pretty! Just love your pictures Addy, you sure got lots going on! Love the little rabbit picture, he's going to nibble your pretty flowers! :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I got a bunch of lillys blooming right now too, soon my favorite Casa Blancas should bloom, and when they do the whole front yard smells so pretty! Just love your pictures Addy, you sure got lots going on! Love the little rabbit picture, he's going to nibble your pretty flowers! :)

We share the plants colleen, the rabbits don't eat that much. I very seldom can see any signs of damage from them The babies hang in the yard the adults hang out around the edges or in the field, so they can get to the woods fast. They love the falling apples also.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lovely addy and I'm getting some more blooms coming up now from what you sent me. I'll take some photo's when they open up fully.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Very pretty, Addy! I think lilies must really love fertilizer, too, as my lilies in the goldfish pond are really getting lots of yellow leaves, but in the koi pond, where I stuck those tree/bush pieces of fertilizer stakes, they are green and lush. Love your yellow lily! That's a color I don't have yet, and will get sometime in the future. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I might have an extra, end of season, my pond overflows with lilies. remind me lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OK, I will! I'm trying to take pics and then make a drawing of which color lily is in what pot so I have at least a close idea of what I MIGHT be giving way come spring. :) Course, then I have to remember which pot was which when I take them out, too. Probably will be a give and guess again. LOL I do want to remember which ones have the dark pink and peach colored lilies from you, though, Addy, as those are my favorites. They look more "rich" in color! I like my others, too, yours are a different type. I see I have at least 2 peach ones, as I have one in each pond, so will have to see how many I have of the deep pink, but I think just one. I'll have to mark that one and separate it and then try to spread out the colors next year.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The peach colored are the georgia peach. The deep pink, if it the florescent pink, is a mayla

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My hibiscus bloomed! it is huge and beautiful, a hardy lol my finger spread, thumb to tip of finger is 8 inches

DSC04094.jpg

DSC04096.jpg

the lilies just love this heat, blooming like crazy 28 in this picture

DSC04119.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

Ask a Question