Pond in the foothills

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
You can't? Are you sure? LOL

See I think that's great, that means we are both exactly where we are supposed to be.
I do envy you that first snow fall though, it is so pretty and peaceful. It just gets cold and ugly here during the winter.

Well as you know, we've already had snow. I'll keep posting the pictures for you though, lol.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well as you know, we've already had snow. I'll keep posting the pictures for you though, lol.
post just the pretty new snow, make her happy! (BTW any time it snows even with snow on the ground it is considered pretty new snow)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you weather sticky is blank mitch .They are out cutting down trees here again I can hear them .Not sure where they are at .Pretty soon the state of VA will be naked of trees if they keep this up

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
This made me laugh only because all ya'll's weather stickies say no data right now. :hungry::woot::smuggrin::shame:

yeah, yeah, lol.
Do you really use the phrase "y'all"?
My wife and I met a friend I knew when we were on our honeymoon in Georgia and he had a really thick southern accent. It was pretty neat.(y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
you weather sticky is blank mitch .They are out cutting down trees here again I can hear them .Not sure where they are at .Pretty soon the state of VA will be naked of trees if they keep this up

I see that, so is addy's. I'm not sure what their problem is.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yes, I have slipped into the southern vernacular and do use ya'll but since I'm not from here, I don't have the southern accent. You should hear the Southern Cajun, it's super hard to understand but raw and sort of beautiful, (probably because of the French influence).
I love all accents but this one (Southern) has been the hardest to acclimate to.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep hear ya all and also the saying that I carried them to the store ,wouldn't it be easier to drive .Main reason I did not go farther south was I wanted a change in seasons and wanted at least some snow ,plus some family here .Taxes are cheaper and so is gas .Get gas in truck all the time before I go to NC as there it is still around 2.29 a gallon or more and here it is 1.84 a gallon .NJ no tax on food or clothes but here both are taxed at 3 %.To me they are needed ,I don't want to see naked ,starving people here :);)since turning 62 my land taxes went down and so did my taxes for my vehicles

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have to also fill the lawn mowers and trimmer so gas prices going down make my wallet heavier and my gas tank fuller .I just hope it stays down .funny thing is I went monday and it was 1.87 with my truck and then went yesterday with other truck and gas can and it was 1.84 .I have to fill the other gas can and go to NC again tomorrow .I wonder what it will be then .

Ask a Question