Pond Rebuild ...Update

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
great work congrats natural stream , what does ur fishes think about new home and what wil happen if u put fish in the 1st pool , will it swim down?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
great work congrats natural stream , what does ur fishes think about new home and what wil happen if u put fish in the 1st pool , will it swim down?
thanks ... it would be a bumpy ride from the pool under the waterfall to the pond. there are open areas that would allow the fish to enter the stream. Since posting the pics i added water hyacinth to the pool. Once they and the water lettuce start multipling they may close off the escape routes. If i can catch a couple of fish maybe then I could put some in the pool.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
What are the dimensions? Looks awesome!
thanks. the pond is 17 x 9 x 3 , There is a 10 inch deep plant shelf along one length and 2 steps 14 inches and 22 inches from the stream into the pond. the stream is 2 tiered total length 18 feet and width varies between 2-4 ft.

Ask a Question