Pond with 7 falls

Reaction score
This is the fourth year for the pond. Each year I spend more time around the pond. Never get tired of watching the fish.

Attachments

• pond 760.jpg
    pond 760.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 687
  • pond 764.jpg
    pond 764.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 636
  • pond 774.jpg
    pond 774.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 692
  • pond 790.jpg
    pond 790.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 676
Reaction score
I aspire to have a creak and falls like you someday soon, absolutely stunning pond you have there. You did a fantastic job on the hardscape and landscape. Your use of rocks is perfect. I’ve always noticed it takes 3X more small rocks around the big rocks to make it look natural, most pond builders don’t pick that little detail up and you have the perfect balance going on. Even the colors of your landscape is very nice.

Can you tell me what type and size pump you have? Would love to see more photo’s.

Reaction score
Breathtaking! I hope you had help setting the boulders. LOL Another artist who's canvas is the Earth and whose brush is a shovel. :bouncycig:

Reaction score
With the head pressure what do you think your output is? I'm most likely going with Sequence external pumps.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had the opportunity to see fish's pond, while picking up his removed rocks. The pictures do not do it justice. The water falls come out of a natural hill, cascading down into a crystal clear pond. The pond, stream, and waterfalls look as if they have been there forever. He has it planted beautifully!
The stream is so calming as you listen to the sound of the water flowing.

You have done a wonderful job mr fish!

Ask a Question