Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
JW eventually you will get more and more over the years and then the fish will be not eat it all. Spring is the worst, the fish really try to eat it all then.

Well all good things eventually die, and some things sooner than later. Christmas is not even here and my nice fresh tree that I just put up last week is deader than a doornail! The carpet was just covered in needles!!! So MAD!!
20141215_122308.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They always say when you buy a tree to hold it by the trunk and slam it several times up and down hitting the bottom each time on the ground hard and if lots of needles fall off then don't buy that one. Don't let the sellers see you do this tho. Hey take it back and trade it for a better one. If they have any left they will understand prolly. Also cut a little of the bottom so the tree can suck up the water. If the bottom of the trunk has sealed over from when they cut it and you stick in water it won't suck it up. Hope they will give you another one as some of those trees are quite spendy. We switched to a fake one several yrs ago to avoid messes and fire hazards.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What ya gonna do now Colleen? You have no tree and if I know you then you will have to have something there in that spot to decorate.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I didn't put a lot of breakable Christmas stuff out this year cuz of our almost 2 yr old grandchild. Easier than having to run around following her taking it away and having to put it up then.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Colleen is this your old one you are fixing up or a brand new one? Whichever one it is it looks like it is coming along very nicely :)
Do I see a candle in there.............be careful. I see it is in glass so that is better but still I wouldn't leave it burn when you aren't in there.
A mouse could come and play a mean trick on you and tip it over

Ask a Question