Ponds in Canada

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Wow is right, can't believe what my eyes see. And to think the fish and all those plants go through your freezing cold long winter! Looks like a tropical jungle somewhere in South America with no winter ever. Well done Colleen!
Barb

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow is right, can't believe what my eyes see. And to think the fish and all those plants go through your freezing cold long winter! Looks like a tropical jungle somewhere in South America with no winter ever. Well done Colleen!
Barb
Thanks Barb. Fish are breeding out of control and no predators around to eat them it seems.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like a great working phone for just what you need it for. All is so pretty all around your whole place! So many pretty plants and fish.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Looks like a great working phone for just what you need it for. All is so pretty all around your whole place! So many pretty plants and fish.
Its just what I needed. Films easy in and out of water. Never knew that when I bought it and now I see others with same phone filming under water too on U tube.

Ask a Question