Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I never did use that Laguna click fit cause I was able to attach a bigger hose I got from this Koi Guy (Rob ) at Animal World in town. If you use the click fit the smaller holes should be hacked off to allow more water flow. Can't remember what size that hose was, but it was one of the bigger hoses he had. Maybe inch and a quarter or inch and half.

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I did use a laguna fitting but not the smaller parts, just the bigger Y fitting. I was able to stick the bigger part right to filter without the smaller fittings. It seems to work really well. When I clean it I will do video so you can see it better.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just waking up... Oh my this coffee is really good, nice fresh and strong. First day off and I worked super hard last night at work trying to do as much as possible cause freezer will be a very big mess when I get back after a week Off.

Later today once the coffee kicks in I will go find box for pump and laguna parts so you get better idea...

Where did JW go???

Koilady

Water Garden Consultant
Reaction score
Awe How nice, another Canadian! Too bad you live so far. You will have to post some pictures for me on my thread, we love pictures if possible. Do you have a thread started?

Honey, we used to have lots of pictures of when we first got started in the hobby, 32 years ago. I'll see what pictures I can scan and hopefully I'll find out how to put them on here. LOL

Lorraine

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am excited to see all your pictures, seeing how you two been ponding it for so long. I used to know these pond people in town and they got me started when I was a very young girl, I used to hang out with them and loved there ponds. The lady would give me baby goldfish for my fish tank when I was but a child. I just loved there gardens and pond and kept in touch over the many years. Then about two years ago they told me they were selling the little house and moving to BC to be with children. I was so sad I had tears in my eyes. They were both very old, he was like 94 and she was in her late 80's. They still had the best gardens in town dispite their old age. It was a very sad day for me and I still drove by there house knowing they are now gone to BC.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hose must have been bigger colleen because my laguna click fit has a 1 1/2 in hose and other one has a 1 1/4 inch hose

Ask a Question