Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
20150702_153029.jpg
20150702_152453.jpg
20150701_190152_000.jpg
I got a new hanging egg pod chair!!! It swings and I just love to sit inside and relax by my ponds... that's my friend and her daughter kissing my little puppy.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have been so very busy with garden tour stuff these days, but now it is over and so many people came, close to 700 people came looking at my yard today!! At one point is was jam packed with at least 50 people just walking around pond area! It was so packed and I was afraid someone would fall into ponds!

After it slowed down a little I went into the house and shot this video from outside the bathroom window!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
They loved the whole thing, fairies and all!! So many people I never got a chance to talk with them all. So many asked me all kinds of questions, I met so many people that remembered me from when I worked at SunTec and remembered me from the garden tour way back in 2001 and 2003 tour too. This will be the third time they put my gardens in our local tour since I had the ponds.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Did the whole town of Medicine Hat show up?
I'll bet you are the talk of the town for a while.(y)
Did your hubby disappear while this was going on? I know I would.

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
What a great turn out. Now you can sit back and enjoy all your hard work. Your yard is looking fabulous!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well it was a very good turn out and weather was fabulous, not too hot so flowers looked great. Lots of people asked lots of questions, one person asked "who I hired to clean my ponds"! Of course I do everything myself and never actually clean pond but just gently scoop waste in spring off bottom and clean filters and add a little fresh water daily in hot summer

Hubby was outside all day helping to answer questions, so many questions from so many people.

Most asked question was How do I keep pond so clean, and what do I do with fish in winter? So many were simply amazed that I never take fish inside during the winter. Lots of people remembered me from last time I was in garden tour, back in 2001 and 2003.

Some pictures from yesterday... they won't upload for some reason.

Ask a Question