addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I found a bag of older almonds in the fridge, the squirrels are going to get them as a treat. Next visit to costco I will pick up walnuts for them.

B

Burd

That’s where I get the walnuts at. Costco.
anyone ever buy a Wildlife Block? It’s like a foot square Everyone ate it The rabbits and groundhog loved it It was gone in a week
26C0EA60-D81C-40DB-A7EF-6D670A11BE05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I pick up apples while out walking/riding and bring home and each day cut one up and throw it out there for the squirrels,rabbits and birds, whoever gets there first. Next day all eaten up!

B

Burd

This mo4ning a 4’ tall grayish bird landed rite by my sunroom window. I fumbled for you phone, it saw me and took off. Biggest bird I’ve seen here.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The critters get a lot of stuff from us, I go through those 40lb bags of bird seed at least one a month.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
20191101_131734.jpg

This is Zachary, he lives next door. He's a great lap cat when I'm sitting in my Adirondack chair watching my pond. He came over today and I got some good snuggles.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Zaxhary looks like a cat we used to have, so pretty!

Yes, Lucy does look a lot like Zack! I love orange/buff/red cats. If I chose my own cats, they would always be that color, alas, my cats choose me, and they are currently a tuxedo and a brown tabby. They are indoors, so don't visit me at the pond. I do love the neighbor's cats, though. All his cats come up to me and say hi when they are out. My current lazies, being lazy in the back room:
20191101_163312[1].png

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The buck has survived the beginning of hunting season. Watched him last night and watched him chase a doe. It was a blur ow I would grab a picture. I wish I could tell it our yard is safe.
buck6.JPG
buck7.JPG
buck8.JPG
buck9.JPG

Ask a Question