Post your yard and pond visitors

C

corgi

Great capture of the Bluebirds. They are beautiful.

Sadly, we've only seen a few in the 4 years we've been here, even though I've set up special feeders for them. Just a few in the spring
and then nothing. Love the Bluebirds. We have many others in abundance but not so with the Eastern Bluebird, or the Evening Grosbeaks, which we've never seen here, even though the distribution map shows them in Michigan's lower, we've yet to entice one to our feeders.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
For the cuteness factor. Happy Valentines

ontact by A & R Photography, on Flickr
Its not so much the bird as it is the format Nicely done . The bird fluffed up says its a cool day , the empty branches and the buds closed up tight says it to is chilly and the bloke finalizes setting great shot.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So many woodpeckers this time of year. Mostly Downys and Red-bellieds.

IMG_6007 copy.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
the woodpeckers here won’t eat sunflower, I have to fill that feeder w/ peanuts. But is does bring a nice assortment of birds.

They eat Fruit & Nut bird food here more than anything, and various suet, of course.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I caught some neat videos of our resident fox coming to eat the rib bones I put out. Then the deer herd moved in and chased the fox.
The main doe around 9:15 does a good stomp and off he goes.

Also a video of when he first showed up to eat. If you watch behind the grass you can really see his eyes as he shows up

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol they live somewhere near, a few years back a doe gave birth in the yard as she took the baby away into the brush the fox ran out to eat the after birth. It was way back so my cams did not catch it, we could just barely see her giving birth and the tiny tiny baby walking away.

Ask a Question