sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep look how the men treat there women and the women do not say a word about the abuse because they grew up that way and it is accepted .Here and in most countries they consider that spouse abuse and you can get jail time .Even the Amish allow some of this abuse .Women obey or they are shunned and in some cases beaten or degraded and shamed because they are not a proper wife .That is what my dad could not respect, because he had children and that was not the way he wanted us to grow up thinking that was OK .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Same could be said of atheists. Sadly the Islamic religeon does NOT preach tolerance.
Yes much is true, but we had our own version of extreme Christian's, Branch Davadians, Jones Town, and Oaklhoma Bombers. How quickly we forget..

That is exactly what ISIS wants, to divide us nations so it's Islam against Christian. But many Islamic people are also fighting against the true enemy, evil ISIS, where Satan himself resides for sure, and is laughing while the country becomes divided.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I havnt forgotten anything. The branch davideans and the Jonestown thing had nothing to do with Christianity in the way that Christ taught. The crap the Islamic are doing is right up the alley of what muhammad taught. Quit fooling yourselves.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I agree sissy. I'm also sick of hearing people defend the Islamic religeon because they know so many nice ones. This crap doesn't come from the other great religeon of the world . Many like to bring up the crusades and yes that was horrible. The crusades were also a response to muslim hatred and violence. The thing about Christianity is that no form of violence or revenge is taught by Christ while the same cannot be said of Islam.
Smaug you are out of order there mate not all Muslims are bad people we Christians cannot claim innocence weve caused a few evil wars in our day murdered many people in doing so and not the crusades
GOT MIT UNS it said on the German soldiers belt buckle yet they spawned what is to this day the Ultimate in Evil the Nazis, nor do the Children of Israel have clean hands, do you believe all the crap our governments feed us ?
The Crusades if you got your history right was this we attacked what was then a peaceful and learned religeon , half the medical science we know comes from them so dont go knocking Muslims . Jesus said he who is without sin caste the first stone did he not ?
The truth is we are all as bad as one another Christians as well as Jews and Muslims.
Had not George Bush gone into Iraq we wouldnt have ISIS which was spawned there after the gulf war.
Strange thing was never did find those weapons of mass destruction did they huh mind they found loads of Russian American and UK armaments sold to Sadam when it suited the west too support him.
Yet you claim we are squeeky clean mate huh "we are not"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................:mad:

Dave

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I never claimed to be clean. I stated our religeon does not preach any sort of violence. I'm tired of the apologizers .No,not all Muslims are terrorists but the majority of terrorists are MUSLIM. OUT OF ORDER ,no I will speak my mind.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Smaug if you must know we have long time family friends who live in Paris and our friends Brendan and Tony's sisters live there as well .
I've served next to Muslims in the Royal Navy and would have laid my life down for them , just the same as I would have done for any other shipmate whatever creed or colour.
Read the bible it is full of violence so your wrong there too .
Who do you think treats you in hospitals huh many of the most brilliant surgeons in many of the Western countries are Muslim are you not going to want surgery now ?
Its a fact tht many of the white muslim conversts are terrorists from both your country and my own .
But its down to biggoted ideals like the ones I've read from you today that makes me ashamed of my race .....an appologiser I am not

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I am happy for people to express their condolences for the victims of the recent terrorist attacks here, but it has become a religious debate which will not end well. I'll keep the topic open for now in case any more people want to offer thoughts and prayers for the victims, but no more religion please or I will close the topic.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I just pray all goes well for everyone. Nobody is truly safe these days. Terror seems to be the wave of the future.

We need to accept and love the poor people trying to escape ISIS. I work in a large food store and in my town where there are many refugees that shop where I work. Many are very humble and very thankful to be alive with there family intact. Our local paper reported on one such family that barely made it out alive, running for their lives from evil ISIS. One is a doctor with his young family. They all shop together as a family later in evening when store is quiet. The kids know me now and rush to bakery for a cookie. They are so happy just to be alive and safe. I aways am nice to them cause they had to leave their beloved home, forced out by evil isis. They really are some of the nicest people I know. They aren't like some people that shop, who leave expensive frozen food or expensive cuts of meat out to rot, or take fresh hot chicken and eat half of it and leave it on my bakery shelf with fresh bread like lots of ungrateful local people. Some are now employees of the store and very grateful to have a job, and work very hard, unlike some local people who constantly complain.

Then I have worked with Muslims in bakery that escaped from Bosnia war in the 1990's who are really some of the hardest workers we have. They are really very nice people and we need to sympathetic and not judge least we be judged.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw that also and hope they can hack them and destroy what ever plans they may have for the future .I hate to say this but my gut feeling is we are next .

Ask a Question