PRAY FOR PARIS...

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
What happens when the wolves are not only at your door but are on both sides of it.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
The French have been particularly hard hit, there was the shopping mall incident, the power plant, the train, the magazine office and now yesterday's attack.

That's five in just the recent past.

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
OMG what next they used peroxide in there bomb making and if you buy in bulk you will be checked out .I use it in my pond .I am not a bomb maker ,but glad they are checking it out even though it may be a hassle for me .

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
OMG what next they used peroxide in there bomb making and if you buy in bulk you will be checked out .I use it in my pond .I am not a bomb maker ,but glad they are checking it out even though it may be a hassle for me .
That's how it goes isn't it. People seem to be ok with the loss of freedoms for some illusion of safety. Our problem is the tolerance that has been shoved down our collective throats. I will not tolerate them,they are the religeon of intolerance. Ours is the religeon of complacency and we won't even be talking about this in a week.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
There not all bad but unfortunately some bad people snuck in with refugees like a Trojan Horse.

I have many good Muslim friends who would never dream of such vile things. They are good family people with good morales just like us Christians. I have known many good Muslims for well over ten years and have celebrated and partied by my ponds with them. Most dress just like us or very similar. I judge them not least I be judged. They share many of our biblical stories and quite frankly many of "them" have better morales than many of us.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't like that they come to the U.S. and try to force there holidays on us and take our holidays away .They don't want our holidays then don't come here .You want freedom and safety and that is why you came here so don't try to change us .We don't come to your country and change your holidays or force you to change yours .We say Merry Christmas here and we celebrate the 4th of July and we love our Easter Bunny .Our holidays have been here longer than you have .Sorry but my opinion on what is going on in this world .No reason to kill innocent people to prove a point that makes no sense .They must be jealous of what we are .FREE to choose

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
There not all bad but unfortunately some bad people snuck in with refugees like a Trojan Horse.

I have many good Muslim friends who would never dream of such vile things. They are good family people with good morales just like us Christians. I have known many good Muslims for well over ten years and have celebrated and partied by my ponds with them. Most dress just like us or very similar. I judge them not least I be judged. They share many of our biblical stories and quite frankly many of "them" have better morales than many of us.
Same could be said of atheists. Sadly the Islamic religeon does NOT preach tolerance.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sad when all events and schools need security and airports and even cruise ships .All of us used to feel safe whatever we did or where ever we went or worked ,now these idiots in these countries that teach there people to kill and don't care who they kill .These killers think they are hero's but in my eyes they are cowards and they are hiding among us .They act one way in front of us but they are 2 faced devils .They control these people who kill like they are brainwashed robots out to do there dirty work because they don't want to die doing it

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree sissy. I'm also sick of hearing people defend the Islamic religeon because they know so many nice ones. This crap doesn't come from the other great religeon of the world . Many like to bring up the crusades and yes that was horrible. The crusades were also a response to muslim hatred and violence. The thing about Christianity is that no form of violence or revenge is taught by Christ while the same cannot be said of Islam.

Ask a Question