PRAY FOR PARIS...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I fully agree with @callingcolleen has just said about refugees having met people from various peoples through our love of music, all were really nice people , all trying to put behind them the bad things that had happened to them
The sad truth of it all is that evil begats evil and our governments in the west have alott to answer for as their collective hands are dirty.
It seems to suite them that the Middle East us unstable first backing and arming one side then doing the same to the other resulting in them fighting one another, [Iran Iraq war] then backing the winner as for why why who knows, most probably for oil, more than probably because of religion who really knows, we then sell arms to either side ?
However the fact remains that in any war there will be refugees and they must be treated with respect when they live in our respective countries just as they would us if it was the other way around.
Sadly however ISIS has hacked into this tide of refugees, first forcing them from their homes, their land and their countries , then using the tide refugees to sneak into Europe [France in particular] to attack our way of life .
We are all people of the book and as so should treat one another so .

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how disgusting black lives matter has the pages lit up with F##k Paris we matter more .What a bunch of idiots .It is all over the internet .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Also congrats to anonymous has hacked over 900 twitter accounts that are by isis and now isis has declared war on them .oh boy a puter war what next .I never thought I would say this about hackers but go full out anonymous all over the world .Get isis

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So I guess everyone heard that the Greek Coast Guard found a container with guns and over 500,000 round of ammo. This was shipped to Syrian refugees in Greece. This happened last September.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
The sad truth of it all is that evil begets evil and our governments in the west have a lot to answer for as their collective hands are dirty.

I agree with this sentiment, Dave.
The western world has created the disaster we now see unfolding.

This situation needs a middle east solution though, not a western one.
The middle east now needs a strong country to step forward, and the west should offer assistance when asked, not pick and choose who the "proper" new leader should be.

What a disaster it was, trying to make Iraqi soldiers fight in a war when they didn't want to. All that did was create a situation where soldiers dropped valuable weapons and left them for the terrorists.
Not everyone wants to be free, some are happier being followers. What part of that fact does the west not understand?

Now watch the RCMP show up at my door.:meh:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
they are now up to 5.500 they have hacked .Thing is the people who are followers are not educated because the leaders of those countries don't want them to be .They take there food there money and there respect and twist it around there fingers .They make these people believe that everyone is there enemy .They brainwash them and use them like pawns in a game

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
...Thing is the people who are followers are not educated because the leaders of those countries don't want them to be .They take there food there money and there respect and twist it around there fingers .They make these people believe that everyone is there enemy .They brainwash them and use them like pawns in a game

That can be said about any country, including the USA, and political leaders make the most of it in order to gain power.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
true but people here are trying to change that .Every country has it but the poorer the country is the more control those people have and yet those in charge are rich .We all need to equalize the playing field .Here they need to change the tax laws and make the rich pay there fair share .Also here if you do not pay into social security you should not be able to collect it .Our congress men don't pay but they collect .I paid more than my fair share and yet they want more .Our other biggest problem which is welfare ,it was supposed to be a hand up not a hand out and yet I watch these people in the stores and they have food stamp cards and they buy name brand stuff and I buy generic brands so they can buy the best and I am on social security .They have high dollar cell phones and so do there children .They wear name brand clothes and I wear whatever is the cheapest ,BUT THEN I HAVE TO PAY FOR THERE STUFF.Doesn't sound fair does it . I have 2 2001 vehicles and they have a 2015 brand new vehicle and I see them loading the name brands in those new vehicles .They can party and buy drugs ,I have to pay for my own medicines at the pharmacy .They can afford to own guns and so can there 14 and 15 year old children and they make babies like they are bubble gum from a machine and then they ask for section 8 to pay for the place they live and then they destroy it and want a new place and they want more and more and more .Plus we allow Mexicans to come to our country and have a baby and the moms become Americans .No other country does this .There are people who need it so no offense to them but there are to many leech's ..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
That's one of the drawbacks with democracy.

People will vote for whomever promises them the most, without knowing what the elected officials will get in return.
"If you vote for me you will get this...". What they don't tell the voter is that while that bill is being passed the elected officials are putting in place low taxes, protections and benefits for themselves that will allow them to become richer.
Then, after they get tired of gaining wealth in their own country, they want powers that allow them to try and take wealth from other countries, by force if necessary.

As long as the voter has the perception of living well, they'll keep on voting the same people into power and won't bother educating themselves about what they are really voting for.
It's sad and frustrating.

Then one day, some stranger shows up from another country and blows themselves up, much to the surprise and horror of the regular voter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
So I guess everyone heard that the Greek Coast Guard found a container with guns and over 500,000 round of ammo. This was shipped to Syrian refugees in Greece. This happened last September.

The ship was bound for Libya, not refugees in Greece.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
NEED I SAY MORE?
french crying eye.jpg

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
ISIS is more that just a group of bad people. It's an ideology. Many young highly impressionable kids who where born and raised here, fall prey to this ideology. We have to be extra careful that our young people are not miss lead by this way of thinking. Some kids here think ISIS is cool and are attracted to the guns, power and rebellious nature. This is why we need to take down these ISIS sites and news has to be more careful to not show ISIS propaganda pictures on news. I think the news is getting better at not showing their videos now like they used to.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The hackers say that doing this is fun and a challenge that they loved taking on and glad people see that hackers are not all bad people that do bad things .

Ask a Question