PRAYERS FOR OKLAHOMA

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just a lot of wind & rain, here. Reportedly there was a tornado spotted about 20 miles south of us -- 1/2 hour or so ago. Should be OK.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
We don't get them like that here in Ontario, but gads! ... what a powerful storm..... Our thoughts are with all those who've lost someone or property. Truly a devastating event! Perserverence, American cousins, Our thoughts are with you.

Reaction score
I live in Tulsa, OK and just joined this forum. I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your thoughts, comments, and prayers after these devastating tornados have hit our area. As Lou said, it is unfortunately a common thing around here in the spring, but this last two weeks has been particularly bad! My son lives 10 minutes away from where the F5 hit Moore (he lives in Norman and goes to OU). I was so scared and worried but he is fine thank the Lord. I am praying that we have seen the last of the tornados for this season, but you just never know. Thanks again!!! xoxoxo

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
gailbird said:
I live in Tulsa, OK and just joined this forum. I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your thoughts, comments, and prayers after these devastating tornados have hit our area. As Lou said, it is unfortunately a common thing around here in the spring, but this last two weeks has been particularly bad! My son lives 10 minutes away from where the F5 hit Moore (he lives in Norman and goes to OU). I was so scared and worried but he is fine thank the Lord. I am praying that we have seen the last of the tornados for this season, but you just never know. Thanks again!!! xoxoxo
I'm about an hour northeast of Tulsa. It has definitely been a rough couple weeks here in OK. We spent our Friday Night in the cellar with the sirens going once again. Now after a few nice days (Beautiful outside today!) It looks like the chance for severe storms return Tomorrow, hopefully no tornadoes though.

Ask a Question