Pressurized Filter issue

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Thinking about this situation, something is restricting the flow and by diverting some of the water from the pump into the pond before the filter is not going to help. Are you sure you have the hoses connected to the proper ports? I looked at you filter model and it does have those stepped size adapters. You say you cut those adapters to the size of your hose, so there should shouldn't be a restriction there. Maybe you need to increase the size of the hose and cut more off those adapters. I don't know, something doesn't make sense. There's something restricting the flow. Are the internals of the filter installed correctly? Maybe there's some shipping materials in there that need to be removed?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have this filter.Got it about 5 weeks ago and bought a 1500 gph pump which is the max size for this filter.I also use a 1 1/4 hose.Filter so far is working ok Except the UV light burnt out and the are sending me another one.
Hope this helps.

Ask a Question