PRISON BREAK FANS?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
IMG_20170401_160608.jpg

9 episode mini season of Prison Break starts on Tuesday night.. Fox network. Middle East action.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Prison Break was one of my favorite shows when it was originally on, and I generally don't like dramas. I thought it ended too early, but I also thought the writers didn't know what else to do at the time and extending it another season probably would've been a bad choice. I'm almost glad that it ended when it did, instead of becoming a show like Bones where I got tired of it after 3 or 4 seasons and didn't even realize it was still on until they announced the finale (I watched the finale and didn't understand anything because I haven't watched in so long).

With that being said, I'm looking forward to the mini-season. There isn't much on TV that I watch anymore. I could list the number of new shows I watch on one hand, so it's nice to have something else to look forward to.

Ask a Question