Rabbithole Garden"s Pond

1500-gallon koi and goldfish pond with waterfall.
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lucky in deed my family has ready said they not even try to maintain my pond s she is very lucky you love it as she did

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Lucky in deed my family has ready said they not even try to maintain my pond s she is very lucky you love it as she did
Thank you! All of you are soo kind and welcoming! I feel blessed to have found this place!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
and we lost 3 fish to a heron the first year!
that had to be one stubborn heron usually the woods as thick as yours would keep them away. I TOO HAVE ROCKS ON THE BRAIN.. I just got my hands on 200 8x12 cobble stones. For a walkway. love all the growth between the flag stone. don't know if you have done so yet or not but a weed whacker can keep that tight and tidy.

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you! All of you are soo kind and welcoming! I feel blessed to have found this place!
And we are all happy you found us! We all love ponds no matter what size shape condition. Love helping others and our selves.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
What a lovely, peaceful and beautiful spot you have! I'm sure it gave her great comfort knowing that it was in the hands of someone that was truly interested in preserving all of her efforts :cool:

Ask a Question